Subject: RE: Estonia (Ministry ICT): Hon. Mr Keldo’s Invitation to the GSMA Ministerial Programme, MWC Barcelona 2025
From: "GSMA Ministerial Programme" <[email-masked]>
To: "Anu Vask", "GSMA Ministerial Programme" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Evelin Oras - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Kertu Subka - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 15:42:09 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Anu Vask,

We regret to hear Minister Keldo will not be able to attend the
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/ministerial> Ministerial Programme 2025, but
we hope that he will be able to join us in 2026.

We would value the participation of another senior representative from
Ministry of Economic affairs and Communications. Please let us know
whether another delegate could represent Minister Keldo.

Wishing you and your cabinet all the best. I remain at your disposal for
any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

-----------

Clemency Connolly-Linden

Delegate Liaison Coordinator, Government Convening

Marketing and Communications

+44 (0)7483148794

 <https://www.gsma.com/> gsma.com

From: Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked]>
Sent: 21 January 2025 12:12
To: GSMA Ministerial Programme <[email-masked]>
Cc: info - MKM <[email-masked]>; Evelin Oras - MKM <[email-masked]>;
Kertu Subka - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Estonia (Ministry ICT): Hon. Mr Keldo’s Invitation to the
GSMA Ministerial Programme, MWC Barcelona 2025

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We regret to inform you that due to his very busy schedule it is not
possible for Minister Keldo to participate this time.

We wish you a great event!

Kind regards,

Anu Vask

Counsellor

EU and International Cooperation Department

Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications

+372 56676371  [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.mkm.ee <http://www.mkm.ee/>  | Suur-Ameerika 1, Tallinn

From: GSMA Ministerial Programme <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2025 4:39 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: Estonia (Ministry ICT): Hon. Mr Keldo’s Invitation to the GSMA
Ministerial Programme, MWC Barcelona 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to follow up with you regarding the Ministry of Economic
Affairs and Communication’s participation in the
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/ministerial> Ministerial Programme 2025,
from 3 to 5 March 2025, as an integral part of
<https://www.mwcbarcelona.com/> MWC Barcelona.

As we have not heard from you, we will assume that Minister Keldo will not
be able to join us. Should he or a delegation from the Ministry of
Economic Affairs and Communication be able to attend, please let me know
as soon as possible to arrange logistics.

I remain at your disposal for any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

-----------

Clemency Connolly-Linden

Delegate Liaison Coordinator, Government Convening

Marketing and Communications

+44 (0)7483148794

 <https://www.gsma.com/> gsma.com

Any personal information that you or your organisation supplies to us will
be used to manage your attendance at the GSMA Mobile World Congress. We
will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission
unless we are required by law to do so. Toute information personnelle que
votre organisation et vous nous fournissez sera utilisée dans le cadre de
la gestion votre participation au GSMA Mobile World Congress. Nous ne
divulguerons pas vos informations personnelles sans votre consentement,
sauf si la loi l'exige. Cualquier información personal que usted o su
organización nos proporciona será utilizada para gestionar su
participación en el GSMA Mobile World Congress. No divulgaremos su
información personal sin su consentimiento, a menos que lo exija la ley.

This email (and any attachment) may contain proprietary, confidential
and/or privileged material. If you are not the designated recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Unauthorised
copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material in this email is
strictly forbidden. GSMA* cannot be held responsible for the content of
this message, nor is it responsible for the consequences of any action
taken based on its contents. Neither GSMA nor the sender accepts any
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
This communication does not necessarily represent the views or policies of
GSMA.

*GSMA refers to the GSM Association and its subsidiaries and affiliates,
including any branches or establishments that are directly or indirectly
under the control of GSMA.

Any personal information that you or your organisation supplies to us will
be used to manage your attendance at the GSMA Mobile World Congress. We
will not disclose any of your personal information without your permission
unless we are required by law to do so. Toute information personnelle que
votre organisation et vous nous fournissez sera utilisée dans le cadre de
la gestion votre participation au GSMA Mobile World Congress. Nous ne
divulguerons pas vos informations personnelles sans votre consentement,
sauf si la loi l'exige. Cualquier información personal que usted o su
organización nos proporciona será utilizada para gestionar su
participación en el GSMA Mobile World Congress. No divulgaremos su
información personal sin su consentimiento, a menos que lo exija la ley.